User Manual

Leo Burd leoburd at media.mit.edu
Wed Nov 21 18:42:27 UTC 2001

Hello Maarten!

What a great initiative!  We, newbies, really appreciate the effort! :)

I had a quick look at your draft and found many interesting things.  However,
I'm curious about the audience you're trying to reach.  Do you expect the
manual readers to be educators, software developers, users of Squeak
applications, or any other specific category?  I think that will really drive
the examples and the steps people will have to follow to become introduced to
the environment...

Best,

Leo