User Manual

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 20:03:18 UTC 2001

Maarten Maartensz wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I have started writing a User Manual for Squeak, since I think that is
> sorely needed.
>
> The first part first version is done, and a html-version of it can be seen
> on my site as:
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~maartens/log_comp/User_Manual_part1_version0_in_html.htm

Nice idea, Maarten and a good (albeit pretty contentious: I'm rather
leery of arguing with lawyers, but have no fears about arguing with
philosophers! -- but that we'll save for another time and place) start.

I just wondered whether a better place for this might be Minnow: it
would allow others to chip in with examples and might be easier to
maintain (or even produce) than a .html (sorry, in your case .htm)
version?

Cheers

John

P.S. Somewhere there should be a link to the stuff Adele Goldberg did
with children: some of the (then) children might even be on this list!
--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211