Error loading projects with sub-projects

Joseph Frippiat frippiat.j at kst.be
Thu Nov 22 14:46:03 UTC 2001

I have this directory structure:

Squeak

  +--myProjects
  |      |
  |      +--Project1
  |      |     |
  |      |     +--Sub-Project1
  |      |     |
  |      |     +--Sub-Project2

I have one project "Project1" with 2 sub-projects "Sub-Project1" and
"Sub-Project2".
I save the different versions (Sub-Project1.00*.pr) of "Sub-Project1" in the
directory "Sub-Project1" and the different versions (Sub-Project2.00*.pr) of
Sub-Project2 in the directory "Sub-Project2".
I save the different versions of "Project1" in the directory "Project1".

Now I have a problem loading "Project1".  I see the two small windows of the
sub-projects and the help file tell me "Click here to enter the project
named Sub-Project1.001.pr (on server)" but when I click, a project window
"Unamed1" opens and I get the message "Project not found".

How can I make it work ?

I use squeak 3.2alpha with the latest update 4458.

Thanks

Joseph