[ENH] File primitive SUnit (another version)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Nov 23 09:08:22 UTC 2001

Ok, I've done a little bit of revision. Windows users are welcome to
kick the tires.

Note it still will delete directories that start with 'A' and 32 A's.
Yes yes I should change that, maybe the next version. Yes you need
2GB or so of free disk space to run this.

Now it should run to completion on the macintosh.
For Unix machines it should complain about files that get deleted
while open (testFileCreate and testFileDelete), and I *think* it
should complain about truncate not working correctly!
For Windows machines I have no idea what happens.
Note the change set is in UUENCODE format versus binhex allowing
windows users the ability to read it (I *think*)