Celeste scaring me...

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Nov 26 15:53:41 UTC 2001

Sorry, no <CSOTD> this time, I am bit stressed out here...

Could someone please explain to me how Celeste handles an image
collapse.
If my image with Celeste open goes bonkers and I have do ditch it
without saving -
what does Celeste do upon startup of the old image in which Celeste is
open?

It doesn't (of course i guess) show me my last emails I got before
crashing. So... naively I close Celeste and realizes too late that
perhaps that was dumb... It saves the db?! Eh - so what happened
exactly? It seems that it just wrote over my slightly newer db.

I haven't looked through the code well enough, could someone explain to
me if I just lost my emails, and if so - could we fix this perhaps. I
tried the "salvage" thingy thinking that that might fix things, but no
luck.

Am I the only one who has done this manouver?

regards, Göran