Images, change sets and projects

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Tue Nov 27 01:11:35 UTC 2001

Leo Burd wrote:

> Where can I find a good, introductory description of what people mean by
> Squeak images, change sets and projects?

Some of these items (such as changesets) are covered in the Squeak FAQ on the Swiki.  See:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/471

(See the "FAQ: Goodies and Changesets" item)

Leo's post makes me think that it might be handy to have a glossary of common terms on the Swiki too.  Some common terms already have swiki pages which define/introduce them, such as "Morphic", "MVC", "Browser", "Debugger", etc.

(I don't have the energy to add this at the moment... I did some work on improving the screenshots page of the swiki this weekend, though.)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com