[updates] 10 for 3.2a

Ohshima, Yoshiki Yoshiki.Ohshima at disney.com
Tue Nov 27 18:49:43 UTC 2001

  Hi,

> Hm, I got confuced trying to build this plugin.
> MPW complained about a missing jpeglib.h
> I downloaded a package from the independent jpeg group's ftp
> http://www.ijg.org/files/jpegsrc.v6b.tar.gz
>
> This package includes a jpeglib.h.

> But MPW still complains about a missing  jconfig.h file.
> This file was not in the package I downloaded.

  jconfig.h is a platform dependent header file and usually
generated by the configure script.  I'm not sure it works,
but I guess you're supposed to copy jconfig.mac to jconfig.h
manually.

> Do I need to build the jpeg library to compile this
> plugin?

  I think so.

> Seems like I would need CodeWarrior to build the jpeg library on a mac.

  I guess not.  See jconfig.doc.  It should be easy to make
appropriate jconfig.h.

  Hope this helps,

-- Yoshiki