XML Parser choice (was Re: [ENH] ??? MD5 in Squeak.)

Alan Knight aknight at cincom.com
Tue Nov 27 19:19:54 UTC 2001

It is licensed with the "ParcPlace Public License" (or "Cincom Public
License" which I believe was derived pretty trivially from the Mozilla
license (1.0, I believe). You can find it, among other places, at
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com:8080/CincomSmalltalkWiki/CPL

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development
knight at acm.org
aknight at cincom.com
http://www.cincom.com/scripts/smalltalk.exe/downloads/index.asp