[BUG][Etoy] Can't set scaleFactor on Morph/Player

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 28 21:07:56 UTC 2001

Scott - Thanks for your response.  In the 3.2 Etoy system, either manually
or from a script, the star, curve, and polygon all ignore attempts to set
their scale factor, although (as I just found out) the ellipse, rect, and
round rect behave just fine.  It must have been in 3.0 with the star
specifically that I got the walkback error (from etoy system) I described
in the previous message.
				- Jerry