[BUG][Etoy] Can't set scaleFactor on Morph/Player

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Thu Nov 29 01:34:43 UTC 2001

This is on my list.

I made polygons scale by transforming their vertices instead of flexing, which makes them much prettier and somewhat faster.  Unfortunately it breaks the EToy code that expects them to be flexed.  So much for good intentions.

I think there's a way to have the best of both worlds.  I'll move it up higher on the list.

	- Dan