Preliminary Survey Results

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Thu Nov 29 22:02:19 UTC 2001

John,

Thanks for the interesting information. The results do seem to reflect the
people actively posting on this list - a pretty even split between the major
OS' with a strong interest in handheld devices. Insofar it's no surprise to
me (but it's still not clear if the survey is representative for the
majority of people using Squeak).

Cheers,
  - Andreas