Squeak-ing myself...

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 23:10:05 UTC 2001

Giovanni Giorgi wrote:

> Ciao!
>         I am a very very Squeak-fan and I'd like to help squeak growing ;)
> I know well Squeak 2.x and Squeak 3.0.
> I am not a wizard, but I had used Smalltalk for writing simple
> projects (see http://daitanmarks.sf.net) and I had programmed in
> Smalltalk during the last 4 years in my spare time (my job is java-
> centric).
> I'd like to help squeak community in my free time.
> So, if you have some code or documentation to write...I would like
> to help you...
> ..can I?
> Give me a hint!

Just an idea:

one of the main directions of Squeak has always been the young, even the
very young. "Boh, hai solo otto anni? Facciamo lo Squeak!" Maybe the E
toys stuff could be translated into Italian or (easier, but maybe not so
important long term) you could translate one of the tutorials?

Cheers

John

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211