[ENH][Win32]RE: Font Support

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at home.com
Mon Oct 1 01:09:56 UTC 2001

Hi Andreas,

    Thanks for the SoundPlugin. It works (almost ) like a charm for
Squeak-D3D and not at all for SqM (I hope it's just another property getter
incident ;-)

    I chose to load 'Times New Roman' and somehow I got extra little
vertical rectangles everywhere this font is used. (Update #4347 -
Squeak-D3D - Win2K-Pro)

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.