Why we should remove {} from Squeak

Torge Husfeldt jean-jacques.gelee at gmx.de
Wed Oct 3 12:03:57 UTC 2001

Hi Rob,

Rob Withers wrote:

> Here is what I have, but it doesn't work.  The method CompiledMethod
> class>>toReturnField: is missing from either the changeset or the image.
This message has been replaced by:
CompiledMethod class>>toReturnField:trailerBytes.
The implementation I foound in a 2.8 image tells me that you just have
change every call of 'toReturnField: field' to 'toReturnField: field
trailerBytes:0'
Or implement
CompileMethod class>>toReturnField: field
^self toReturnField: field trailerBytes:0

I attatched the corrected changeSet (but didn't test it).