Warning for OS X users.

Bruce ONeel beoneel at bluewin.ch
Wed Oct 3 14:20:46 UTC 2001

One solution here is to use the MacOS application supplied
by Henrik Gedenryd called FixSqueakFilesForMac.sit.  It
should (though I've never tried it) run on OSX as well
as a classic app.  Just drag he image and changes file over
it and it will change the types and creators. You should also
be able to put the files in the same dir as the VM named squeak.image
and squeak.changes and run the VM and it will find them.  Once
in Squeak you can change the file types.

cheers

bruce