[updates] 51 for 3.1 alpha

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Oct 3 21:15:05 UTC 2001

This fix has now been retrofitted into the 3.1a update stream, having
been graciously patched into update 4353 by Dan.

Anyone who had already updated through 4354 need not worry about
missing the patched-in fix because it will come along again in update
4417, for completeness.

Sorry for this glitch!

   -- Scott