[updates] 6 for 3.2alpha

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Oct 4 04:35:20 UTC 2001

Diego Gomez Deck wrote:

> I'd like to see included the changeset "ColoredScrollBars" send by Bert
> Freudenberg to this list a few weeks ago...

There were actually a few variations of colored scrollbars changesets sent a few weeks ago... the only problem I had with Bert's was that I thought the scrollbar background color was too dark and didn't contrast enough with the buttons.  (I think it could look better, but it does look better than the current ones)

I posted an alternative one here: http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/1737.html

I'll try to repost mine tomorrow, maybe without the gray slider and tweaked a bit more.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com