Squeak-dev digest, Vol 1 #175 - 40 msgs

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Mon Oct 8 05:40:36 UTC 2001

>Hello,
>I am interested in Smalltalk en Squeak because of Smalltalk. Is this
>newsbullitin for Smalltalk like 'what hotel do I have to book' or are you
>going to do this at your own e-mail because I hope I now get only
>interesting mails.
>Greatings
>J. Gruter, The Netherlands

Welcome, Jeroen -

No problem.  All our emails are interesting.

But, do you know, you just sent 71kb of old messages to over 1000 people on this list?  We look forward to your participation, but please help us keep it reasonable.

You can book this hotel, but have you ever tried to drink from a file hose?

Just kidding ;-).

Welcome aboard.

	- Dan