[tutorial] Slightly more revised Rolodex Project now up!

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Mon Oct 8 21:54:29 UTC 2001

I tried your second release of rolodex, but did not find the the fill-in
field an improvment - ask your money back from the OU - I would prefer to
have the view of the fieldlength with a flashing coursor when it has the
focus.. still like your demo.

(I had a hell of a job to find that other textMorph, because my add-morph
from a list was not activated. At last I did remember a hint from Alan to
look at the help)