[tutorial] Slightly more revised Rolodex Project now up!

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 23:55:54 UTC 2001

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl wrote:

> I tried your second release of rolodex, but did not find the the fill-in
> field an improvment - ask your money back from the OU - I would prefer to
> have the view of the fieldlength with a flashing coursor when it has the
> focus..

Ah yes, that is an idea: we'd need to create a sort of text morph which
had the focus atributes of the showEmptyText morph and the plain old
textMorph. Mmmm. I'll have a think about that.At one point I even tried
sticking one on top of the other, but it got horribly messy. Maybe if I
locked the textMorph?

still like your demo.

Thanks!

> (I had a hell of a job to find that other textMorph, because my add-morph
> from a list was not activated. At last I did remember a hint from Alan to
> look at the help)

Yes. I touch on that now, very briefly, at the top.

Cheers

John

--
If you don't care about your data, like file systems which automagically
destroy themselves and have money to burn on 3rd party tools to keep