A stupid newbie question

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Tue Oct 9 08:05:58 UTC 2001

Well, one of the problems is in these big pictures, for example from the
school-page that take so long to download: Will people wait?

When a kind of toys-are-us-company in the Netherlands did introduce the
Commodore-64 on the market (1985?) they created a tutorial program you had
to load from tape: took at least 15 minutes. Most of the buyers where
already back to the shop to tell that their machine was broken.