Deployment of an application

Giannandrea Castaldi giannandreac at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:15:26 UTC 2001

I've just began to study smalltalk, at the beginning I worked with VisualWorks but now that I've tried Squeak I prefer to use it.
I've read some tutorial from the site www.squeak.org and I've found them very useful, but I've a question for which I haven't found a response:

I write my code in the system browser and try it from the workspace, but when I develop an application for a customer how I deploy it. I suppose that my customer won't have to know about workspace, transcript, system browser, etc. , but he'll have an icon or something like that for launching the application ad use it.
How do I deploy the application? There is a page/tutorial about it.
Thank you.

        Giannandrea