ScheduledControllers is Nil

Dave Newman tinman at pobox.com
Tue Oct 9 14:56:38 UTC 2001

Hello,

I was creating a little UI that wanted to use MVC, specifically
PluggableListView. I went to execute some samples that used MVC and
they all hit the wall when a message was sent to the controller
residing in the system pool under ScheduledControllers. I found that
ScheduledControllers was set to nil.

I have not run the slim-down-Squeak code that removes MVC from my
Squeak image, so I'm at a loss as to how the ScheduledControllers was
sit to nil in the system pool. However, my real question is what
measure should I take to restore this to a sensible object other than
nil?

Thanks,

Dave Newman