{bad habits] Squeak for Windows - Ctrl instead of Alt key

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Wed Oct 10 10:51:10 UTC 2001

Yes, in that case you decide to file in the adaptation on your local
machine? in the meantime not a bad solution, so please sent it again to the
list?

It would be more elegant, if everyone could change these settings in the
place where they are all together: in the Command Key help page under Help
in the World menu. (with a copy in the preferences area because you now can
change your settings as preferences?)
I don't have the slightest idea how much work that is, but are you
expert-guys not always saying that this is very easy in a OO-systems like
Smalltalk?