Doea anyone know how to make PluggableListMorphOfMany do drag and drop?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 10 19:56:02 UTC 2001

I've spent half an hour setting up VMMakerTool to use multiple selection
lists and discovered that they seem to be unable to work with drag and
drop. I can select a bunch of plugins, but assoon as you try to drag,
you just get involved in (de)selecting more. No drag and drop :-(

Does anyone know enough about these things to sort this out? It seems
like a pretty silly problem.
tim
Trojan:  Storage device for replicating codes...