Bandwidth Was: A stupid newbie question

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Thu Oct 11 01:24:10 UTC 2001

Come on Gary. I understand what you're saying and it's probably true, but
doing something for today isn't such a big issue for the experienced
Squeakers for what I'm talking about. Most the work is already done.
Regards,
Gary
PS. My Outlook Express spell checker is a class act for entertainment. It
suggests Squealers instead of Squeakers.:o).