How to learn Squeak

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 20:12:13 UTC 2001

Noel Rappin wrote:

> Ironically, the book I did finally wind up working on for them probably has
> a much smaller current user base than Squeak (Jython), but a quite large
> potential user base.

Noel (excuse for repeating plug!) is Jython the same as Jpython (Or is
it JPython?)?

Of course, it could be that they couldn't use an obscure animal for the
cover!

Cheers

John

--
If you don't care about your data, like file systems which automagically
destroy themselves and have money to burn on 3rd party tools to keep