[BUG] debugger instance variable display is wrong

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Fri Oct 12 17:12:09 UTC 2001

I don't think the problem necessarily depends on the "debug it" feature... inserting a "self halt" and using "do it" revealed the same problem. (at least for me, I haven't tried stepping through your example)  My hunch is that the problem is related to the various BetterDebugger enhancements in updates 4322-4324.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com