Another Swiki question

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Fri Oct 12 21:14:48 UTC 2001

As a kind of service, attachements the system recognises are shown at the
bottom: In a normat edit-window you see these attachement links at the
bottom and can drag them to the proper place.

I think that you first brought in the long text-page,
then did the uploads (but did not look at the bottom of your page: they were
already there.)
then you did correct the links in your page.
And then - when you did scroll to the bottom, you thought that al your
efforts did also bring in the pictures at the bottom. Sorry, not you: Swiki
did it during uploading