Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting

David Buck david at simberon.com
Sat Oct 13 02:38:30 UTC 2001

The Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group is pleased to announce our
next meeting:

    GemStone

    Our guests will talk about the status of GemStone the
    product and the company.  They'll talk about what's new in
    GemStone 6.0 and offer some technical details along the way.

    Steve Hudson (Sales Director)
    Norm Green (Director of Services)
    Dan Ware (President) (maybe)

    Oct 24, 2001, 7:00 PM (Please arrive by 6:45 at the latest)
    Export Development Corporation
    150 O'Connor St.
    Ottawa

NOTE: Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible by email to
david at simberon.com so we know who will be attending.

Visit the Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group web site at
http://smalltalk.ottawa.on.ca