Base64 encoded problem + Leibniz & Kant

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Oct 14 19:42:33 UTC 2001

Changeset 3589, mailMsg-ls, has a patch that might influence this.
Previously, Squeak would put all of the data on one long line, which
IIRC is actually illegal by the MIME spec, which requires <80 characters
or so per line.  At any rate, not all programs are beefy enough to
handle this, and so we shouldn't send it.

I'm a little embarassed to say, I've written a MIME decoder myself that
can't handle long lines; it's harder to do a lot of things right when
you don't have a garbage collector!

Then again, maybe it's something else.  I dunno....