Debian source package

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Sun Oct 14 23:58:02 UTC 2001

I think I have them and got them by asking Markus.

I'm not completely sure who's doing the debian packages now or what
their status is.  I see occasional discussions on the debian lists
about it, and I thought I saw someone else saying they were taking
over.  But they may have run into licensing issues, since I don't see
the packages listed in the debian archives.