how to handle graphics in plugin projects?

Hans Baveco Saskia Visser visser.baveco at hccnet.nl
Mon Oct 15 15:27:45 UTC 2001

I keep running into trouble, like endless "Publishing - collecting
resources" when trying to republish the project I am working on.
I had a working version at work, but loading it at home results in some
mangled graphics (originally jpg's) and when after some editing (e.g.
replacing the mangled graphics with new ones) I try to store the edited
project I can't....

What are the hidden secrets? Obligatory locations for certain files???
Display depth??? Use gifs?
I am becoming a little desperate; without a remedy I have to quickly remake
the thing in powerpoint, in order to have something to present (tomorrow).

Well, at least I learned a lot...

Hans