[ENH] FilterCeleste

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 15 20:30:22 UTC 2001

Okay, guys, could the Celeste people give this a try and see if there
are any major bugs?  I think this is very usable now -- it has all the
features of classic Celeste that still make sense.  It even
(essentially) works in MVC, which classic Celeste did not.  :)  If there
are no major bugs, then I'll start cleaning up the little things.

It depends on the LargeLists patch, just above here.  -Lex

"Change Set:		FilterCeleste
Date:			15 October 2001
Author:			Lex Spoon

A major overhaul of Celeste:

	- use list morphs in the large-list mode
	- switch to having a general filter list, instead of one of each kind
of filter
	- named filters can be used for any filter, not just code
	- a little bit of cleanup (more to come, if this one doesn't have major
bugs!!)"!