[BUG?] Many duplicate instances of TextStyles in image

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Oct 16 01:24:08 UTC 2001

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Raab <Andreas.Raab at gmx.de> writes:

Andreas> What makes you think so?! It's kind of reporting that your
Andreas> image has thousand of instances of Point in there. There's
Andreas> nothing wrong with it.

My goodness.  You're right!  There are 23485 Points in my image!
I don't see them all on the screen!  There must be something wrong!

in fact, I have

    627->0 at 0
    214->1.0 at 1.0
    213->0.5 at 0.5
    105->1 at 0
    103->2 at 0
    91->3 at 3
    66->3 at 4
    47->-14 at 23
    41->0 at 12
    40->0 at 1

Wow.  Look at all those 0 at 0's!  Must be something broken!

"Point allInstances asBag sortedCounts copyFrom: 1 to: 10"