Zurgle Update II

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Tue Oct 16 20:09:33 UTC 2001

Jan, Jim,

I can confirm that. I had the same problem when I tried to load the last
Zurgle change set. The reason is a corrupt CompiledMethod in your image. If
you take the newest from the FTP-server you should be ok. (There was a
mailing list thread about that problem named
CRLF problem with Squeak3.1a-4332.zip on FTP server?

Kind regards,
Bernhard