Zurgle Update II

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Wed Oct 17 00:51:48 UTC 2001

Hi Jan,

If you got it to work with 3.1, at least you saw it work ;-)  Rather than
just chasing our tails here, I would suggest that we wait until the first
3.2alpha image gets published sometime after the folks come back from
OOPSLA.

I downloaded the 3.1beta and updated to 3.2alpha 4418 on two different
machines and didn't have any problem. I would think that if you really need
to get to 3.2 4418, then you would file in the Zurgle stuff on the 3.1beta
version and then update to 3.2a

Sorry, but I'm kind of stuck on as what to do,

Jim

PS: If you have broadband and want to send the image off list for me to look
at, feel free. I have a 10 meg limit on my email size, so you'll have to zip
the image and changes first.