A word of golly-gosh-gee praise for the "new" ProtocolBrowser (fwd)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Oct 17 01:23:13 UTC 2001

[apologies if this comes round a second time, but my belief is that I
mailed it only to myself, entirely by accident :)]

I've not "browsed" protocols for a *long* time (having gotten into the
habit of spawning a hierarchy and whipping up and down it). I was
*pleasantly* surprised when I just tried it...it is *wonderful*.

Wow! I just started playing with the various query options...magnifique!

Ah! It's a "Lexicon". How cool. How cool that I can pull up the halos and
inspect it and find out all sorts of COOL THINGS about IT!

YAY!!!!

Oh how I love Squeak.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.