Query: moving stuff between projects to hide from publication

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Oct 17 15:21:48 UTC 2001

Ross,

One easy way to move morphs from project to project is via flaps:

* Create a new flap.  (world... flaps... make a new flap).  After the
flap is created, a menu for it is left behind; click the "shared by
all projects" checkbox.  This flap will now appear in all projects,
and in particular will be seen both in project A and project B.

* While in project A, grab the morphs you wish to use and deposit
them onto the flap.

* Go to project B, and grab the morphs from the flap and deposit them
onto the desktop of project B.

* Once you are done, you will probably want to destroy the new flap
("destroy this flap" from the flap tab's own halo menu.)

  -- Scott