Unable to load the project Activity

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Wed Oct 17 17:23:54 UTC 2001

Sorry.  I forgot the project uses the new data and time stuff, with
local modifications.  I need to clean it up, and I should probably
feed the data and time stuff too.  The changes I made permit the
DateAndTime classes to coexist in an image with the mainline Date
classes.

It will take a little while to do it carefully, and I have some other
matters to attend to today.  I'll post a message when things are
cleaned up.

By the way, RB in this context = Ross Boylan, not Refactoring Browser!