SuperSwiki Projects

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed Oct 17 20:39:51 UTC 2001

Hello,

I'm exploring Squeak while learning.

I finally figured out where I saw Bob's SuperSwiki and went to take a
look. When attempting to select a project to load I have had to
left-click to select a project which caused Squeak to pause while
downloading and placing a portion of the projects binary code in the
bottom window pane. Then I could right-click to load project.

Am I doing something wrong?

I have loaded the HTMR projects and the they came up into a new window
full screen. However, the objects are positioned for a window larger
than what I have and I can not see or access all of the items. It seems
there should be a way to scroll to access the offscreen objects or
Squeak should size the window to my screen dimensions.

This is on a WinME machine with Squeak 3.2 alpha #4418.

I know I may be doing something wrong. Any help greatly appreciated.

Jimmie Houchin