Where to look, to write 'tallySendsOnProcess:'

Tom Morgan tmorgan at acm.org
Fri Oct 19 23:53:50 UTC 2001

I see we are talking a lot about concurrency.

That's interesting to me, too.

I have some (simulated) highly concurrent numerical codes I am studying.

To see what is up, I need to make something like 'tallySends:', except
it needs to
chase through the execution of all the processes forked from the initial
block.

I tried the obvious, 'tallySends:' on a forked block, but it bumps into
a simulation
error right away at the block fork.

Can anyone sketch out ways to run simulated across spawning processes and
keep on tallying?

    ...Tom M