VWXML parse error

Lyn A Headley laheadle at cs.uchicago.edu
Sat Oct 20 07:12:35 UTC 2001

I evaluated the following code snippet in a workspace with a recently
loaded version of the VWXML parser: (an xml-rpc method call)

VWXMLXMLParser processDocumentString:
'<?xml version="1.0"?>
<methodCall>
 <methodName>examples.getStateName</methodName>
</methodCall>'

This produced a walkback in VWXMLDocumentType>>elementFor:

here:

warn: ('The element "<1s>" has not been defined'
        expandMacrosWith: key asString)]

because the class String does not have a method expandMacrosWith:

Did I file in the changeset wrong?  Where can I find the
expandMacrosWith: String method?

I am using squeak 3.0

thanks,
-Lyn