[FIX] ThumbnailScaling-nk

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sun Oct 21 02:04:31 UTC 2001

However, I seem to recall that the theory behind this was that very
long objects tended to disappear when reduced linearly in the
PartsBins ..... this was the reason for the vertical stretch (which I
also seem to recall that Scott did deliberately and for good purpose
....).

Cheers to all,

Alan

-----