Still trying to kill that pesky morph......

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Mon Oct 22 01:18:40 UTC 2001

John,

> I think what I was missing was that WorldTimeMorph (at least, the
> initializeLocally part of it) is all class side and thus won't behave
> like "normal" morphs in this respect.

No, no, no. I would be _very_ surprised if #initializeLocally would not
return the instance it just created. If it does, you can remember it (e.g.,
just assign it to some variable). If it does not - then it needs to be
fixed. A class method that creates an instance should almost always return
the instance it created (what's the point in return values otherwise?).

Cheers,
  - Andreas