Need Help for (NCConnectorMorph)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Oct 22 18:53:43 UTC 2001

On Monday 22 October 2001 03:28 am, raymondasselin at sympatico.ca wrote:
> Somebody can explain me how to interpret this stuff which appear on my
> Transcript !

These look like old messages (i.e. the newest version doesn't produce these).
In any event, these don't reflect a problem. It's just an indication that the
state machine got an event that it didn't have an explicit handler for.

> I use heavily the Connector stuff from Ned. May be I made something
> wrong ...as loading projects where there was versions of
> NCConnectorMorph included by inadvertance in the project's changes set?
>
> From now, when I try to use the NCButtonBar I can't make connectors just
> the NCBoxes...

What happens when you do this from a Workspace:

NCConnectorMorph new openInHand

or

NCConnectorMorph new startWiring

> What can I do...must I trash my project ?

I'd load the newest version of the Connectors as a change set. Though I
haven't released it yet, I'll send you a version as a change set.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com