Lots of concurrency

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Thu Oct 25 01:59:59 UTC 2001

Hello Justin,
Having now read some Kant from the link you provided, I think he's a very
clever person, but I think it could be debated forever.

I see parallels between OO and eastern philosophy/spiritualism and now I see
parallels between Kant and OO.

I don't like how Kant seems to be proofing people against Transcendental
Knowledge and negating it. If he requires the proof of its existence he
should provide the proof of its non-existence. It's not the Transcendentals
fault that science isn't advanced enough to provide the proof one way or
another.

I think I'll keep out the philosophical aspects Smalltalk if I can.

Regards,
Gary
(Not wishing to offend you).