OOPSLA 2001 Bug Fixing Party submissions

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Oct 25 23:29:16 UTC 2001

Thanks to all who participated in the Bug Fixing Party at OOPSLA this year... we got quite a few more bugs fixed (10) than last year, and a good time was had by all.

The bug fixers were: Gerald Leeb, Paul Palaszewski, Michael Hewner, Robert Rosenbaum, Göran Hultgren, Henrik Gedenryd, and Stephen Pair.

I'll be submitting the fixes individually to the list during the next hour, so they can still be reviewed by everyone.  (Some of them weren't thoroughly tested, and not all of them should necessarily be incorporated in the base image without some further review.)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com