[SF]SourceForge thoughts

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 26 23:24:08 UTC 2001

As a strawman suggestion, I'd like to offer the thought that the best
way to avoid any problems with port-czars feeling worried about 'others'
editing their files, we should alter the SF setup to only allow
port-czars to write files. If it is possible to be more discriminating,
individual ports could be opened to a wider audience but have no idea
how precise CVS/SF can be on that matter.

tim
You forgot to do your backup 16 days ago.  Tomorrow you'll need that version.