Corrupted sources?!

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Sun Oct 28 23:24:00 UTC 2001

Hi Folks:

I've been coding in the 3.1beta image with all the latest updates.
I've never run into any troubles like this before...I've been able to browse
any method I want without problems.

Today, I wanted to look at Dictionary>>includesKey:.   When I brought it
up in the browser, I got a large message informing me that my SqueakV3.sources
"may" be corrupt, along with an explanation about how this may have happened.

The problem is, this is the -only- method this happens on (that I've
encountered).  The other methods in Dictionary don't have this problem.
Also, this seems to be a Linux thing, as it doesn't happen on my
laptop running Win98.  I've been using this sources file through the entire
3.1 series without any problems whatsoever!

Can anyone else out there running 3.1beta on Linux give this a try?  Just
click on Dictionary>>includesKey: in the browser...

Thanks!